Monday, March 23, 2009

Toofer Time!!!

Daddy found the first toofer last week sometime... it took me a few times of feeling around to confirm that yes it was a tooth. With all of the high maintenance this kid requires it was surprising how quietly this tooth came in. It is very challenging to see of course (my mom says she saw it... but I have yet to see it myself). Whenever we go into his mouth to look he has to move his tongue around (he seems to think it is a fun game!) So as I left the dentist with a very numb mouth (it has been so long since I had a cavity I forgot what it feels like...) I stopped at Target for Ben's first toothbrush and toothpaste.

Of course I needed to look around until I could find a green one (it was the last green one)... so Ben has an Eeyore toothbrush. We gave him the package which he did an excellent job trying to open... by the time Corey helped him out the back peeled right off (it was so wet!)


As soon as it was out of the packaging Ben reached for it and put it in his mouth. Hopefully, this will be a good sign of things to come! I can't get him to eat more than three bites of anything (cereal, apples or sweet potatoes)... but he will try to brush his gums... go figure!

Posted by Picasa