Saturday, August 2, 2008

Here comes baby...

 


So I am really behind on this blogsite. With so much to do at home, it seems like a never ending battle to keep up. This Ultrasound pic is from last Friday, when baby was about 4 lbs 14 oz. Tuesday brought contractions and a visit to the hospital... with two days of bedrest. Friday morning, my water broke... and we have been hanging out at the hospital since. Corey finally went home this afternoon to take care of some things and is coming back tonight. I have gotten two steroid shots, as well as two different antibiotics to prevent infections. If I don't go on my own, they will induce on Wednesday. Baby will spend about two weeks in the NICU depending on how well baby is doing. So far things are looking good and pretty stable. Baby seems to be doing fine, and we are just playing the waiting game. We've got the cell phone with, and as long as things aren't happening... we are pretty much just hanging out. (I will try to be much better about posting the final picture when it does happen!!!)
Posted by Picasa